Molly’s practice includes general litigation with a focus on employment-related matters. In addition to handling commercial litigation cases, she represents employers in lawsuits and administrative proceedings involving allegation of discrimination, harassment, retaliation, and unpaid wages.
Molly routinely counsels employers regarding compliance with state and federal laws governing employee rights. Her practice involves drafting settlement and release agreements as well as employer handbooks, policies, and agreements, including employment agreements, separation agreements, non-competition/solicitation agreements, and independent contractor agreements.
- Labor & Employment
- The University of Texas School of Law J.D., with Honors, 1999
- The University of Texas at Austin, B.S. in Mathematics, with Honors, 1996
- The University of Nottingham, LL.M. in Human Rights Law, with Distinction, 1999
- Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court - All Districts of Texas