Jennifer works on a wide variety of ERISA and civil litigation matters in both federal and state courts, as well as in arbitration proceedings and mediations. Jennifer has also practiced on an appellate level, including both brief writing and oral argument before Texas State Courts of Appeal and the Fifth Circuit. Jennifer’s practice has included a focus on a wide range of ERISA litigation matters, as well as intellectual property disputes, including copyright and trademark infringement, and numerous other commercial litigation matters.
In addition, Jennifer has used her litigation experience to counsel clients - for example, in drafting agreements and correspondence - to help them avoid situations that may result in litigation and strengthen their legal positions should litigation arise.
- ERISA, Pension & Benefits
- University of Texas at Austin, J.D., cum laude, 1995
- Texas Law Review, Executive Editor
- University of Texas at Austin, B.A., summa cum laude, 1992
- All Districts of Texas
- Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals