Paul helps businesses and individuals navigate complex disputes in federal and state courts. He has a broad litigation practice with a concentration in business and commercial litigation, including private equity disputes, contract disputes, shareholder and partner fights, and business torts. Paul also has experience in state and federal health care matters and regularly represents laboratories, physicians, hospital systems, and health insurers.
Before entering private practice, Paul clerked for the Honorable Ed Kinkeade of the United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas. So, Paul has first-hand insight into what drives judges’ decisions.
Paul is fluent in Spanish
- Baylor Law School, J.D., 2015
- Executive Editor, Baylor Law Review
- Order of Barristers
- Health Care Law Concentration
- University of Notre Dame, B.A., 2008
- Minor in Latin American Studies
- State of Texas
- United States District Court, Northern District of Texas