Elizabeth is a litigator with experience at every level of dispute from the initiation of a lawsuit through appeal. She represents both individuals and companies in a broad range of matters, including commercial and construction litigation and employment law. Before joining Hallett & Perrin, Elizabeth primarily practiced appellate law.
- Labor & Employment
- University of Texas School of Law, J.D., with Honors, 2012
- Texas Journal of Women and the Law, Chief Articles Editor
- New York University, M.A., 2004
- Southern Methodist University, magna cum laude, 2002
- Texas State Bar, 2012
- U.S. District Court—Eastern and Northern Districts of Texas