Condred is a 2nd career lawyer, having been a scientist in a lab at UT southwestern for three years before law school. Attending Southern Methodist University, while working full time, was also Articles Editor of the SMU Science & Technology Law Review, participated in the SMU Patent Clinic, and obtained the 2L Moot Court Champion title.
Condred’s accomplished litigation practice includes experience in a wide variety of matters for a varied array of industries.
- Southern Methodist University School of Law, J.D. 2015
- Texas Christian University, M.S., 2009
- Texas Tech University, B.S., 2007
- Texas State Bar, 2015
- U.S. Patent & Trademark Office
- U.S District Court - Northern and Eastern Districts of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association