Christopher’s principal areas of practice include corporate finance, bank financings, mergers and acquisitions, securities law, contract negotiations, and general corporate counsel. Christopher has represented institutional lenders, private equity funds, investors, individuals, corporations, limited liability companies, and partnerships in all types of business transactions, including the purchase and the sale of assets and stock, public and private issuances of equity and debt and other capital raising activities, investments in private companies and bank financings, as well as in entity selection and formation (including counsel with respect to shareholder rights and governance issues), and the negotiation and drafting of a broad array of general business contracts, including employment contracts.
He has previous experience as a Senior Consultant with a then-Big Six Accounting Firm.
- Banking & Finance
- Corporate & Securities
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Southern Methodist University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2000
- International Law Review Association, Articles Editor
- Order of the Coif
- Abilene Christian University, B.B.A. in Accounting, with Honors, 1994
- State Bar of Texas - Business Section
- Dallas Bar Association - Corporate Counsel Section